Director of Sacred Music
Job Qualifications: The Cathedral of the Holy Trinity in New Ulm has a full-time position for a Director of Sacred Music. Candidate should have musical proficiency in organ, piano, and voice. Experience in liturgical music preferred. Responsible for developing liturgical music at the Cathedral, directing and overseeing the choral programs, assisting as an organist at parish liturgies, and providing training to parish musicians. Salaried position with benefit package. For full job description click here.
How to Apply: end cover letter, resume and three (3) references to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Msgr. Douglas L. Grams, Cathedral of the Holy Trinity, 605 North State Street, New Ulm, MN 56073
Job Application Deadline: January 15, 2018
Part-time Long-term Substitute Teacher
Job Qualifications: St. Anastasia Catholic School in Hutchinson is looking for a part-time long-term substitute teacher for 5th grade, from Jan 2-June 1, 2018. Hours are 8 a.m.-11:45 a.m., teaching language arts and religion. Requires Mass preparation for the class about every five weeks. Candidate should be a practicing Catholic, have a Minnesota teaching license, and be able to teach reading, grammar, writing, spelling, and religion.
How to Apply: Email cover letter, resume, and two letters of recommendation to email@example.com.
Job Application Deadline: Position open until filled.
Job: Holy Rosary parish in North Mankato is seeking a candidate for a full-time, salaried office administrator who is an organized and energetic self-starter with experience in parish office functions. Strong computer skills are required and creativity is a plus! The person will be responsible for coordination of communications requested by the pastor, management of office, and records maintenance. The ideal candidate should be a practicing Catholic and have good knowledge of the teachings and practices of the Catholic church.
- Coordinate office activities and operations efficiently
- Manage phone calls and correspondence such as email and letters
- Manage and maintain parish records
- Coordinate communication as requested by pastor
- Support staff in execution of administrative, communication, and reporting needs
- Schedule and coordinate liturgical ministries
- Coordinate, layout, and publish parish weekly bulletin, and other parish and liturgical publications
- Coordinate and maintain parish website and social media
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Publisher)
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Ability to create flyers, posters, programs, etc., as needed for various projects
- Able to work well independently and with others
- Able to establish good rapport with parishioners and parish groups
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Able to work with frequent interruptions
- Able to complete administrative tasks with minimal supervision.
The office administrator supports first and foremost the administration and leadership of the pastor as well as the organizational functions of the Holy Rosary congregation, providing secretarial and clerical services, and acting as a minister of hospitality for members of the parish, acting as the first point of contact and reference for visitors and members.
How to Apply: Please send all resumes and correspondence to: Rev. Paul van de Crommert, 525 Grant Avenue, North Mankato, MN 56003; firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Application Deadline: Nov. 15, 2017.
Job: St. Mary's Catholic School in Tracy, MN seeks a School Principal.
Job Qualifications: Certified in Administration or Masters Degree in Education or Curriculum, or be willing to work on getting a Master's Degree. Position may include some teaching.
How to Apply: Submit resume, reference, and transcript to Fr. Robert Mraz, 249 6th St., Tracy, MN 56175; email@example.com.
Job Application Deadline: Open until filled.