Healthcare reform. The opioid crisis. Gender theory.
These are just some of the emerging challenges on the healthcare landscape in Minnesota about which Catholics should be aware.
Join Minnesota's bishops, expert speakers, and Catholic healthcare professionals from across Minnesota for this timely and edifying conversation on Wednesday, Sept. 20, 2017, 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. at the University of St. Thomas, Anderson Student Center - Woulfe Alumni Hall, 2115 Summit Ave., St. Paul.
- Sr. Renee Mirkes, OSF - Pope Paul VI Institute
- Sally Satel - American Enterprise Institute
- Meghan Goodwin - U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
- Fr. John Stabeno - Catholic Charities (Diocese of Camden, NJ)
- State legislators and local experts
There is no cost to attend (although free-will donations are gratefully accepted). Registration is required, as seating is limited. TO REGISTER click here.
Co-sponsored by the Minnesota Catholic Conference and theCatholic Health Association of Minnesota .