ST. PAUL - Just one week ago, over 1,000 Catholics gathered in St. Paul for Minnesota's first-ever Catholics at the Capitol.
The day was an incredible success. Minnesota Catholics were informed about key issues facing our state, equipped to effectively engage with their lawmakers, and inspired to live out their call to faithful citizenship.
The Minnesota Catholic Conference, the public policy voice of the Catholic Church in Minnesota, has compiled coverage and highlights from Catholics at the Capitol on one easily accessible webpage. Some of the day's highlights include:
- coverage of the event and participant reaction from The Catholic Spirit and The Visitor
- a two-minute video news story on the event
- a replay of Real Presence Radio's LIVE broadcast from the Capitol Rotunda
- our Catholics at the Capitol photo gallery
- video highlights from the afternoon, including Rosaries in the Rotunda and the Closing Ceremony
- video of the full Morning Program, including a timeline for easy access to different segments
Visit the Catholics at the Capitol recap page for all of the highlights and coverage.
**The Minnesota Catholic Conference will also have a special highlights video from the day available within the next week.** Follow MNCC on Facebook to make sure you don't miss it!
Clearly, Catholics at the Capitol was a momentous day. But the action that was taken on Thursday, March 9, to protect life and human dignity doesn't have to end there.
Let's continue to make Catholic voices count!
Whether you attended the event or not, you can make your voice count now by continuing to advocate for issues Catholics at the Capitol participants spoke about with their lawmakers.
Follow the links below to the Catholic Advocacy Network's Action Center to send a quick and simple message to our elected officials!