Treat Your Marriage to a Unique Weekend Experience
Learn the Art of Living your Marriage Journey
• Who is it for? Any married couple that desires a richer, fuller life together.
• Who presents it? 3 Couples & a Priest facilitate but ALL faiths (or not practicing) welcomed.
• Is there group sharing? No- it’s a very private enrichment with series of presentations which are followed by couple’s time to discuss in the privacy of their room. If desired, you could even only talk to your spouse all weekend and no one else. The goal is to focus on the future, not the past.
• What is a Worldwide Marriage Encounter parish based experience? The weekend experience is not retreat, group therapy or marriage counseling and it provides a quiet, meditative environment for couples to focus on one another and their relationship. Instead of coming to a hotel or retreat center, WWME teams come to your parish and you sleep at home.
• How much does a weekend experience cost? There is a $75 application fee. At the end of the weekend, participating couples are asked to prayerfully consider contributing what they can to defray the cost of the weekend experience and to make the weekend possible for other couples.
• Where can I find more information? View wwme.org or contact Craig.Barb.Wetter@wwme.org or 507-829-8869 for more info about the benefits. Do you want the best for your children like we did? It’s why we pay attention to our marriage, just like we would care for our kid’s needs.
Worldwide Marriage Encounter is being offered Sept. 14-15th at Holy Redeemer School & Convent! Starting at 7:30am Saturday for a full day. Back early Sun. a.m.
Click here for an informational flyer.